Today, we launched the Azure Government Blog on the Microsoft Dev Blogs platform which provides a more user-friendly design and better capabilities to help you stay connected with our developer community even when you’re AFK (away from keyboard).
Over the last few months, a number of developer blogs also transitioned to this new platform. All blogs will preserve existing content as well as your bookmarks and RSS feed subscriptions. However, if you have any issues reaching your desired content, please report it to us through the Feedback button in the lower right corner.
The Azure Government blog will continue serve our government customers and partners with the latest product announcements, information, how-tos and events on Azure Government — with a focus on topics of interest to developers.
Share with your colleagues
Now, with enhanced capabilities, when you discover a quote, code snippet, or blog post that demonstrates a new tool or concept, you can share it easily on social media. It’s a great feeling when you can show someone a tool or trick that makes their development much easier.
If you like a specific author, it is now very easy to follow him or her and add a feed for all posts by that author.
Bookmark and get social
In addition to bookmarking the Azure Government Blog, be sure to visit the following properties and social media channels to stay up to date on Microsoft innovations for government:
You can also follow and engage with our teams on Twitter:
Share your feedback
Please let us know what you think about the new Azure Government blog and share your feedback and bug reports through the feedback button. We would love to hear your thoughts!
If you have a question, idea, or concern that isn’t listed, please share it with us through the Feedback button in the lower-right.
- How do I find content, especially about topics relevant to my projects or from my favorite authors? You can always do a search or filter to posts in a specific blog. To find posts by a certain author, you can now visit their author page where you can connect with on social media or discover other topics they’ve recently written about.
- I have saved/bookmarked the URL to this blog. Will I need to change this? We have you covered. All your existing URLs will auto-redirect. However, if a link unintentionally breaks, please report it through our feedback.
- What about my RSS feed? Will my feed reader still get all the latest posts? Your RSS feed will continue to work through your previous set-up. If your RSS feed is broken, please report it with details about which feed reader you use.
- How do I follow the team/author? For the authors, please visit the author pages to find the appropriate social spaces to follow them at. For a blog, or related social, please see the “Follow Us” links at the very bottom of the blog.
- How do I find other developer blogs? The navigation on top will take you to our various developer blogs. Some links will take you to a blog on the new site. Others will show an error. This is because those blogs are still in the process of moving to our new platform. For immediate access to content on those blogs, please continue to visit the MSDN blog.