Applies to: Project Service Automation for Dynamics 365
Were pleased to announce the latest update for the Project Service Automation application for Dynamics 365. This release includes bug fixes.
This release is compatible with Dynamics 365 9.x. To update to this release, visit the Admin Center for Dynamics 365 online, solutions page to install the update. For details, refer How to Install, Update a Preferred Solution
Project Service Automation (V220.127.116.11)
- Fixed: Schedule dates are shifted a day earlier when project is created from project template with tasks
- Fixed: Unable to delete Invoice Line Detail if corresponding Project Contract Milestone has been deleted
- Fixed: Customer is unable to see the custom error thrown from the custom plug-in when deleting a resource
- Fixed: Redundant attributes found in update requests
- Fixed: Resource name is not reflected automatically when we select user while creating new resource
Project Service Automation Team
The post Release Notes for Project Service Automation Update Release 17 appeared first on Dynamics 365 Blog.