SharePoint Framework Special Interest Group (SIG) bi-weekly community call recording from November 7th is now available from the SharePoint Development YouTube channel at http://aka.ms/spdev-videos.
Topics covered in the November 7, 2019 call hosted by Patrick Rodgers (Microsoft)
Latest updates on:
- PnP JS Core – 4:38
- Office 365 CLI – 7:40
- Reusable Controls for SPFx – 9:01
- PnP SPFx Yeoman extension – 10:28
- Development news from Microsoft Ignite 2019 around SharePoint Framework and related topics – 11:54
Demos delivered jointly by Luca Bandinelli (Microsoft) & Vesa Juvonen (Microsoft):
Unfortunately due to recording issue on the call, actual visual presentation of the demos are missing. We are looking into doing re-recordings of these specific demos to share them separately as soon as possible.
Additional resources around the covered topics and links from the slides.
Other mentioned topics
Next Meeting is on November 21st, 2019, see you then! This one will be a special call directly from Ignite to cover latest announcements on this area.
- SharePoint Framework engineering update from Microsoft
- Office 365 CLI Updates
- SPFx reusable controls
- PnP SPFx Yeoman generator
- Possible engineering asks for the field – input, feedback, and suggestions
- Cover any open questions on the client side development
- Demonstrate SharePoint Framework in practice – also community demos are more than welcome (let us know, if you’re interested)
You can download recurrent invite from https://aka.ms/spdev-spfx-call. Welcome and join the discussion!
“Sharing is caring”
SharePoint Team, Microsoft – 7th of November 2019